Niche – a genetics survival game Free Game Download Full
Niche – a genetics survival game is a survival method simulation video game developed and printed by Stray Fawn Studio. The game was launched for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, and Linux-based applications by means of Steam on 15 September, 2016.
About This Game:
Niche – a genetics survival game is a modern mixture of turn-based method and simulation blended with roguelike components.
Shape your private species of cat/fox/bear/dog-like animals based on precise genetics. Keep your animals alive in direction of all odds, similar to hungry predators, native climate change and spreading sickness.
If your species goes extinct the game is misplaced and your evolution needs to start anew.
– Real genetics for breeding system
– Over 100 genes to type your species
– Procedurally generated worlds and animals
– 4 biomes that features completely completely different predators, prey and flora to find
– Game mechanics impressed on inhabitants genetics
Games/books that impressed us:
– Don’t Starve
– The Creatures Series
– Warrior Cats
While having fun with Niche, the participant is launched to the scientific mechanics of genetics (that features dominant-recessive, co-dominant inheritance, and so forth). The game moreover choices the 5 pillars of inhabitants genetics (genetic drift, genetic motion, mutation, pure alternative, sexual alternative). All information is interwoven with the game-mechanics. This creates the impression of finding out by having fun with.
Niche – a genetics survival game Game ScreenShots
Niche – a genetics survival game System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® eight, Windows® 10
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia® 8800 GT / AMD® 4670 or faster
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB obtainable space.
Niche – a genetics survival game Download Link
file size: 771.29 MB
Niche – a genetics survival game (WIN)
Leave a Reply